Carlo Dacanay 1169
 
New York
New Yorker and loving it! Follow me on instagram @nysimages
Get notified when Carlo Dacanay posts a new photo
Click to stop getting notified when Carlo Dacanay posts
Dumbo, New York City, New YorkDumboNew York City, New York“Look up and see the bridge to opportunities.” As the year draws to a close, I look back at the numerous opportunities that have come my way simply...Dumbo, New York City, New YorkDumboNew York City, New YorkYour frame of mind determines how your day will be.New York, New YorkNew YorkNew YorkNew York State of MindThe Oculus, New York City, New YorkThe OculusNew York City, New YorkAs summer comes to an end, I look back at the first half of 2018. It’s been a hell of a ride so far. New experiences, new opportunities and new...Battery Park, New York City, New YorkBattery ParkNew York City, New York“It is during the darkest moments that we must focus on seeing the light”Battery Park, East Meadow, New YorkBattery ParkEast Meadow, New YorkA rare look at the light source. 88 Xenon lights shooting straight up!Battery Park, East Meadow, New YorkBattery ParkEast Meadow, New YorkThe 9/11 “Tribute in lights” is an annual event to commemorate those who perished on that tragic day. 88 xenon lights illuminate the sky to...Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaPittsburghPennsylvaniaNew Yorker in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I visited this city again for business. It’s a beautiful city. A lot smaller than my home city of NY, but...Morris Canal Park, Jersey City, New JerseyMorris Canal ParkJersey City, New Jersey“There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer” - Ansel AdamsTimes Square, East Meadow, New YorkTimes SquareEast Meadow, New YorkIf you ever find yourself in a rut, our low on energy... spend a few minutes in any street corner in NYC, and you feel recharged, inspired and...Empire State Building Observatory, New York City, New YorkEmpire State Building ObservatoryNew York City, New YorkLife is short. And if we enjoy every moment of every day, then we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the wayBrooklyn Bridge Park, New York City, New YorkBrooklyn Bridge ParkNew York City, New YorkYou can never truly understand a person until you consider thing from their point of view.Chrysler Building, New York City, New YorkChrysler BuildingNew York City, New YorkWhen you reach for the stars, even though you miss, your still amongst clouds. And that still puts you in a much better place from where you started.East River, New York City, New YorkEast RiverNew York City, New YorkIt is every person’s desire to make a difference... to leave a mark. But most people believe that to be able to accomplish this, they need to go...Gantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New York10% of life is what happens to you. The other 90% is how you react to it.World Trade Center PATH station, New York City, New YorkWorld Trade Center PATH stationNew York City, New York“A photograph is often looked at, but seldom looked into” - Ansel AdamsGantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkPhotography is conveying a complex story in a single frame. You have 4 corners to tell a story.Jackson Heights, New York City, New YorkJackson HeightsNew York City, New YorkThe subway tracks above the streets of Jackson Heights is so quintessential Queens. The grunge aesthetic just lends to the lively vibe of this...Gantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New York“Twin Peaks” The view from Gantry Plaza State Park. Overlooks the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. The first, built in 1931 and the...Throgs Neck Bridge, New York City, New YorkThrogs Neck BridgeNew York City, New York“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments” - Jim Rohn
Add to list
          loading your lists...
          create your first list
          Type a list name
          Discovery added to
          Sorry, we were unable to add the discovery to your list at this time.
          Discovery removed from .
          Sorry, we were unable to remove the discovery from your list at this time.
          Pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee,
          we've updated our terms!
          I have read and agree to Trover's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
          prompt