Long Island City

35-02 Borden Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101, United States
Long Island City, New York City, New YorkLong Island CityNew York City, New YorkPretty cool view!Gantry Park Landing, New York City, New YorkGantry Park LandingNew York City, New YorkOut for a late run on a gorgeous 'smokey sky' night.Water Taxi Beach, New York City, New YorkWater Taxi BeachNew York City, New YorkEast River Ferry ride. Only $4!Long Island City Piers, New York City, New YorkLong Island City PiersNew York City, New YorkGreat view of the city and awesome spot to chill in the summerBeekman, New York City, New YorkBeekmanNew York City, New YorkA look at midtownGantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkEnjoying the weather down by the RiverHunters Point, New York City, New YorkHunters PointNew York City, New YorkThe GantrysGantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkIconic Long Island sign locates at Gantry Plaza State ParkLong island city, queens, New York City, New YorkLong island city, queensNew York City, New YorkThe best view of mid-town Manhattan from the other side.Gantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkEven though it was a cold, overcast day in Long Island City the dull, monotone weather provided a great opportunity to delve deeper and be more...Gantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkFabulous views over New York City! Take a stroll along the East River and enjoy the vistas over Manhattan skyline. If you have more time, bring a...Beekman, New York City, New YorkBeekmanNew York City, New YorkSpring afternoonGantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New York“Twin Peaks” The view from Gantry Plaza State Park. Overlooks the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. The first, built in 1931 and the...Gantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkPhotography is conveying a complex story in a single frame. You have 4 corners to tell a story.Gantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New York10% of life is what happens to you. The other 90% is how you react to it.Hunters Point, New York City, New YorkHunters PointNew York City, New YorkPepsi-Cola SignGantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkGantry Park (you can see a beautiful view of the Manhattan skyline from here!)Gantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkA park in Queens with benches, sunbeds, a great lawn, hammocks and the Manhattan Skyline viewGantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkThis is an amazing spot. There's parks and benches to sit and you can look in the other direction for a look at the Empire State Building. It's...Gantry Plaza State Park, New York City, New YorkGantry Plaza State ParkNew York City, New YorkFavorite place in NYC
We searched far and wide
However, we couldn't find what you're looking for. Try searching again with different keywords.
Add to list
          loading your lists...
          create your first list
          Type a list name
          Discovery added to
          Sorry, we were unable to add the discovery to your list at this time.
          Discovery removed from .
          Sorry, we were unable to remove the discovery from your list at this time.
          Pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee,
          we've updated our terms!
          I have read and agree to Trover's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
          prompt