If you're the type of person who gets fired-up by adventure, creativity and technology, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll need lots of help from smart and pioneering folks as we grow.
Our current openings:
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Reports to: CEO
Trover is a small software company in the of heart of Pioneer Square, Seattle, WA. We are looking for an exceptional developer to join our small team.
- You must be able to manage yourself. If left to your own, you will produce great results.
- Incredible coding skills. Your programming ability is way above average, as demonstrated by a continuous string of successful projects.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- May involve work after normal business hours, and being on-call.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Employee stock options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- 17 days annual PTO
- Great location
- Free transit or parking
- Free soft drinks and snacks
Since its launch in 2011, Trover has grown steadily as a mobile app community of travel, culture and photography enthusiasts. Trover’s defining feature is its location-based discovery mosaic, which allows users to visually browse through an ever-growing collection of images created and posted by the community. As the user scrolls, a mileage indicator guides them to hidden gems located nearby or across the world, allowing users to explore new places and build visual lists of interesting things.
Trover is a private company funded by General Catalyst Partners, Ignition Partners and Benchmark Capital with offices located in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit www.trover.com.