Trover Lists are live in our latest iPhone release!
Witch’s Rock off Costa Rica? Add that to my Waves I Wanna Surf List. Bisato Restaurant? Add that to Seattle Restaurants to Try. The highlights of our trip to Florence? They’re posted in my Florence Diary list.
Trover Lists went live today, opening up tons of new ways to plan and share your outings.
Found a Trover discovery you want to remember? Just click “add to list” and it will appear in whatever list you dream up. You can also check out lists created by other trovers, helping you to connect around common interests or to follow their footsteps on your own adventure. Like what you see? Give their list a “thank”!
That's not all
The latest iPhone App (1.2.7) also introduces powerful new features to supercharge the way you connect on Trover:
- News feed: Tune-in to people you follow. See their latest discoveries, thanks, comments, list additions, and new people they follow.
- @Name tags: Tag your friends in discovery comments to invite them to see and discuss things they’ll love. Or, respond directly to other folks already chatting about a discovery.
This version was a true community effort. Huge thanks for all the feedback, email threads, and coffee chats we’ve had with trovers near and far. You’ve inspired and guided us on our path to build the best darn app for exploring our world. Android trovers, please stay tuned! All this good stuff is coming your way soon.
What is Trover?
Trover is a mobile discovery network that lets you share remarkable places and things in a fun, visual way - all based on your location.Learn more
- We're Raising the Bar: The #BarLove Challenge
- Eco Photo Walk in Seattle
- #Treetrove Challenge
- #Lateplates Challenge Winner
- #Lateplates Challenge - Top midnight eats in your city!
- iPhone Trover 1.4.6 is Live!
- Show Us Your #SnowTrove and Win $200
- Discovery of the Year - Slot Canyon by Blayden Thompson
- Cast Your Votes For The Best Discovery of 2012!